ASSASSIN'S CREED III The Complete Official Guide - Collector's Edition
Published: August 24, 2012 - 3:38am
From the very same team that brought you the highly acclaimed guides to Assassin’s Creed II, Brotherhood and Revelations comes Assassin's Creed III The Complete Official Guide - Collector's Edition available this October.
Designed from the ground up over more than two years, Assassin’s Creed III takes one of gaming’s most beloved franchises to new heights.
The year is 1775. The American colonies are about to revolt. You are Connor, an assassin who has sworn to secure liberty for his people and his nation. To do so, you will hunt your enemies across a staggeringly large, open, and realistic world. You will unleash your lethal skills in a violent quest that will take you from chaotic city streets to blood-soaked battlefields in the hostile American wilderness and beyond. You will meet legendary heroes of American history, and together you will conspire to annihilate those who threaten Liberty itself. Whether you use your predatory instincts to kill silently, or your fearsome arsenal to kill openly, one thing is clear: the world that the Assassins live in has become far more deadly. And so have you.
Published by: Prima Games
Hardcover, 272 pages
Release Date: October 30, 2012
• Exclusive: The Collector’s Edition comes in a hardcover featuring unique cover art developed exclusively for this edition.
• Exclusive: The Collector’s Edition offers 16 pages of art not available in the regular edition guide.
• 100% complete: Covers all main missions, all side quests and all other optional challenges – carefully designed to avoid unnecessary story spoilers.
• All secrets included: all collectible items, hidden destinations, unlockable bonuses, Achievements and Trophies.
• The user-friendly Walkthrough charts a rewarding path through the main story across all locations. Annotated visual solutions and clear text instructions present a streamlined path to 100% completion.
• Includes an extra-large map poster of the complete game area with collectibles.
• The Reference and Analysis chapter presents a comprehensive understanding of the game’s many new systems and features such as animal hunting and the goods-based economy.
• Includes an extensive story analysis with a breakdown of key characters, events and concepts across the entire Assassin’s Creed series to date.
• The dedicated Multiplayer section is packed with expert tips, hi-res maps and detailed tables.
Covers: Xbox 360®, Playstation®3, PC