GIVEAWAY: SundanceNOW Screening Pass for Emily Browning's SLEEPING BEAUTY
Published: November 8, 2011 - 10:55am
SLEEPING BEAUTY, the bold and provocative directorial debut from Julia Leigh, is now available to watch on SundanceNow.com and cable VOD via Comcast, Cox, Cablevision, Time Warner, and Bright House before it is released in theaters.
Death-haunted, quietly reckless, Lucy (Emily Browning) is a young university student who takes a job as a Sleeping Beauty. In her chamber, old men seek an erotic experience that requires Lucy's absolute submission. This unsettling task starts to bleed into Lucy's daily life and she develops an increasing need to know what happens to her when she is asleep. With a fearless performance by Browning, Leigh creates a bold cinematic vision; one where Lucy, both in her clandestine sexual adventures and in her mundane daily existence, lives with the same unflinching and brutal honesty.
Check out the film that was an Official Selection at the Cannes, Toronto and Chicago film festivals now: http://www.sundancenow.com/film/sleeping-beauty/769
- One (1) Access Code to watch Sleeping Beauty for free on SundanceNow
1) Must be a registered member of the site to participate [you can set up a FREE account HERE]
2) Follow our Twitter Page and post the following text onto yours:
I Entered the @DailyBLAM SLEEPING BEAUTY @SundanceNOW Giveaway http://bit.ly/sgubOb
3) Leave a comment in the section below with a link to your Twitter page to verify your entry
* Sweepstakes begins today, Tuesday, November 8th, and ends Saturday, November 12th, 2011. Winners will be contacted immediately after the Sweepstakes ends and has until Monday, November 14th, 2011, to claim their prizes. If the winner fails to claim their prize by that time, it will be awarded to a randomly selected entry.
* Only one entry per registered account holder over the age of eighteen (18) will be accepted.
* Open to members from US & Canada